Startups and companies are now a days looking for various marketing ways to reach out to their potential customers. Many companies still ignore the basic email marketing way of getting more customers and engaging with them.
The companies are failing to do so as they are using outdated tools for doing so. You need to have the right marketing tools to achieve the right marketing goals. Now a days the email marketing is also very much enhanced and uses a lot of automation.
Gone are the days in which you just create a campaign and start sending the emails. Now its time to not only create but survey, creatives, A/B Testing and use statistics. Enterprises need to be using the right email marketing software. Its time to get a Pinpointe email marketing for your business to get your email marketing on the right track.
How to start using Pinpointe?
Well joining Pinpointe is very simple. Go to the Pinpointe Website. You can click on Try it Free. Just fill up your Contact Name, phone number and email address. Make sure you enter your business email address. Then click on start your free trial. You don’t need any credit card information to start your account there. Later you can checkout their pricing to upgrade. Pinpointe is a cloud based software, so just login and start creating your campaigns.
Let us see what all you can do using Pinpointe.
While creating the email newsletter or the email of your choice you need the right template for your use. In Pinpointe there are more than 100 email templates which are mobile-friendly to use. These templates are easily customizable and you can easily add your company’s logo. This is something amazing as other companies does not easily let you add your own company logo in email. You can also change the colors of the template with ease.
You are able to create text only, HTML only or a mix of both kind of emails. You can create promotional emails, newsletters and many more things using the easy to use designer. You can also edit the HTML code. You can add images, change colors, format text, include trackable links, create tables, etc.
You can create emails which display in multiple languages. So it will be easier for you to send the emails across the globe for reaching out to the both english and non english speaking countries and recipients.
You might be having a large database of contacts. So what you can do is you can add new lists or you can easily import the email contacts. There is step by step process for creating your email list which is going to be important for sure. You can create separate email lists for subscribers, customers, potential customers, etc. So you can set the custom fields for optimized targeting. Pinpointe also ensures that there are no duplicate emails. So no email will be delivered twice and this is a smart tool for sure while creating the list.
You can work around and try the segmentation tools from Pinpointe. You can easily create custom groups of your contacts and can send the needed relevant information to the relevant people. When you send personalized emails you are good to have good email response rate and also it will help you to increase interaction among your audience.
The opt-outs are considerably decreased if you send personalized emails. You can also segment according to the behavioral patterns like you can create a segment of sending emails to people who have opened the previous email.
A/B Split Testing
To save your valuable finance and to optimize your campaign efforts A/B Split Testing is very essential. You can easily get to know what is your best performing campaign. There can be numerous ways you can set an email campaign. The main task is that to make the email very appealing.
So you can try out different subject lines, email design layouts. You can also try to send the emails on different days of the week or times of the day. Also the layout is important. As a marketer I believe that an email has most open rates which has killer Subject Line. You can send the sample emails to a random sample size. Pinpointe will choose the best email campaign of your needs. This is crucial indeed for getting the maximum out of the email campaign.
Analytics and Tracking
The Pinpointe platform uses Google Analytics to track your email marketing efforts. So you can easily get to know who all are clicking the links sent in your email, demographics, statistics, conversion rates, etc. The feature which we liked is the heat mag, inbound marketing tracking and social metrics.
With heat maps you will understand the user’s attention. Also there is the bounce activity reports. Also it uses smart things like if the email is bounced in a particular campaign, it will not send email to those addresses in the future.
You can trust Pinpointe that it will make sure the emails you send will land in the inboxes of the recipients and not in the span folders. So its really important to use such a premium service as most of the people do not even check the spam emails.
Its important to have automation in work and in life. We see many AI related applications in the market. Using the Pinpointe automation tools you can create automated email series. Also you can create drip campaigns based on the reaction of the recipients. You can easily create the drip marketing campaigns.
You can create a series of automated replies. So you can also do a series of emails when the customer or potential user subscribes to your mailing list. So you can create an entire customer journey. This can be done to increase the engagement, to enlighten or even to create lead and close the sale. You can try out their event triggered email campaigns. With the automation you can try out the segmentation tools to set the autoresponders to the subset of your lists.
This is an ideal service for the SME and large scale organizations. The Enterprise edition is catered to the larger businesses who send 250,000 to 10 million emails every month. There are a lot of customized options for the company. You can create upto 250 separate user accounts. So the user can have access to the individual campaign statistics. The main part is that the Enterprise customers get dedicated Account Manager to solve any queries or to help them in this process.
Pinpointe has great customer support which is 24/7 at your service. You can easily use the live chat feature to talk to the representative. Also you can try their email support. A dedicated account manager is assigned to the Enterprise package subscribers. So they can directly talk on phone with the Pinpointe associate. They will make sure that your query is resolved.
The pricing of Pinpointe is based on your usage and also your list size. So here are the pricing for the emails.
- List Size upto 5,000, maximum number of monthly emails 75,000. Monthly price is $49. Six Month Price is $44.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 10,000, maximum number of monthly emails 150,000. Monthly price is $74. Six Month Price is $67.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 15,000, maximum number of monthly emails 225,000. Monthly price is $109. Six Month Price is $98.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 60,000, maximum number of monthly emails 900,000. Monthly price is $294. Six Month Price is $265.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 75,000, maximum number of monthly emails 1,125,000. Monthly price is $365. Six Month Price is $329.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 80,000, maximum number of monthly emails 1,200,000. Monthly price is $284. Six Month Price is $346.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 275,000, maximum number of monthly emails 4,125,000. Monthly price is $1,235. Six Month Price is $1,111.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 300,000, maximum number of monthly emails 4,500,000. Monthly price is $1,347. Six Month Price is $1,212.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 1,459,000, maximum number of monthly emails 4,875,000. Monthly price is $1,313. Six Month Price is $346.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 75,000, maximum number of monthly emails 1,125,000. Monthly price is $490. Six Month Price is $454.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 80,000, maximum number of monthly emails 1,200,000. Monthly price is $509. Six Month Price is $471.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
- List Size upto 100,000, maximum number of monthly emails 1,500,000. Monthly price is $605. Six Month Price is $557.(monthly avg if paid in advance)
Apart from above packages if you need custom plan or pricing for higher volume, you can contact their customer support.
Pinpointe is a must for your email marketing needs. If you are an enterprise or a startup or company then you must start using their services. We liked their automation features and its really convenient. Their pricing is based on the active subscribers which makes it more wanting for sure.
They have good customer support and the best part is that they are having free trial. So what are you waiting for?
Latest posts by Nikhil Narkhede (see all)
- New OmiCam Overview – 4K Wearable VR Camera for Outdoor Blogging Virtual Reality - May 17, 2019
- 1MORE Stylish True Wireless Earbuds launched in India - May 16, 2019
- Noise TuneELITE Bluetooth Headphones launched - May 13, 2019