A dominant innovator in transducer technology for more than 5 decades, Audio-Technica, has revealed the ATH-M50xDG Professional Monitor Headphones. The headphones are limited-edition dark green iteration of A-T’s popular ATH-M50x and also a component of A-T’s remastered M-Series line of headphones. The modish green color of the ATH-M50xDG would appeal to the users who are fashion forward and will added tone to their work.
From its sound isolating earcups to the 45 mm large-aperture drivers and sound construction, the ATH-M50x gives to you an experience like never before for the most crucial audio applications, including recording, broadcast, personal listening, DJ and live sound. The headphones absorb technology which is taken from Audio-Technica’s long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing extraordinary handling of power, very high SPL ability, and bang on and natural sound with a bass that is very impactful and high-frequency extension. Due to professional-grade earpadand headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50x headphones can be worn easily all through long monitoring sessions and are very portable.
Features of ATH-M50x :
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils and distinctive earth magnets
- The clarity is brilliant throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design outline around the ears for brilliant sound isolation in noisy surroundings
- 90-degree revolving earcups for simple, one-ear monitoring
- Headband material and professional-grade earpad and delivers more durability and comfort for wearing for long periods of time
- Collapsible for space-saving for transportation and easy storage
- Topmost choice for studio tracking and mixing and also for live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 1.2m straight cable and 3m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s new limited edition ATH-M50xDG can be availed in May 2015 and are priced at INR 14,499 /- MSRP.
Leave your comments on the article in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Arshi Bansal (see all)
- Mitashi WattaGirl mobile launched for Rs. 4999 - March 14, 2015
- Lava Iris Fuel 10 and Iris Fuel 25 launched for Rs.6, 541 and Rs.5, 666 - March 13, 2015
- Motorola Moto Turbo launched for Rs.41, 999 - March 10, 2015