It is a fact that almost everyone is on Facebook but it is also a fact that not everyone is happy with the default blue theme on Facebook. Some even consider it a turnoff while visiting Facebook.
It is relatively easy to change the Facebook theme to a stylish one using a Firefox addon and a custom theme which are available free of cost on the internet.
The final outcome would be something like in the image.
Requirement: The basic requirement for this to work is to have Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher.
Steps: The following steps should be carried out to successfully change Facebook theme.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and install 'Stylish' addon.
- Follow the basic steps and install the addon.
- Restart Firefox after successfully installing the stylish addon.
- Login to your Facebook Account and click on the small 'S' button in your Firefox status bar.
- Click on "Find Styles for this Site" to open a new tab with free themes to use for Facebook.
- Click on any theme and a preview will be shown.
- If everything is fine in the previewed theme, click on "Install with Stylish" button at the top right corner of the page.
- A dialog box will open.
- Click on Install in the dialog box.
Now whenever you open Facebook, it will show the theme that you have installed with Stylish instead of the boring old blue theme.